Gobble, Gobble!!! Terra Cotta Turkey Pots
Friend, Tracey, and family came down to visit from Dallas
Cole, Todd, Abbey, and Natalie
Todd, Brian, Natalie, Abbey, and Cole
Abbey and I went to see Mary Poppins at the theatre with my parents!
Making pumpkin cookies :)
The Dance Party diva!
Movie night, Toy Story that went along with a lesson on
favorites and passage James 3:16-17
Silly String FUN all over the kitchen!!!
Since my last update we've been busy with a full Fall! Beginning last year, as most of my blog readers know, we started a new October 31st tradition; instead of celebrating Halloween, we have a God centered evening just focusing on God's fall harvest, family, and lots of FUN! I didn't know how I could top the neon bowling lanes we set up last year but I think this year was just as fun or even more so! We started in the early afternoon decorating cookies, we then had a pizza party for dinner, a dance off party (parents included) where we all had to show each other new moves... hilarious, a movie, and then ending the night with crazy/silly string; I actually let everyone do this in the kitchen which was a blast!!!
We had our sweet friends, Brian and Tracey, come stay with us early November and had the best time watching our kiddos play together and getting lots of visiting time in! Tracey is my sweet girlfriend from my time at ACU and it's been so awesome to be a part of each other's lives as our families are growing and changing; love you friend!
Other than that, we've kept busy with Thanksgiving feasts at school and I had to post the little craft we did for Abbey's class, I think it came out pretty cute. :) I hadn't done any crafts in a while but I will say it's quite therapeutic!! We also finished decorating the house for Christmas 2 weeks ago, which seems crazy I know, but I LOVE having it up early... no stress after Thanksgiving just enjoy all of it being up for a little longer!
Blessings to all of you this Thanksgiving week and enjoy this time with your families and surrounded by more blessings than we can really count!
1 comment:
Hey! It's been awhile since I read your blog. Thank YOU for being the hostess with the mostest! Love you!
Post a Comment