Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!!

The most awesome "Egg-stravaganza" at friends, the Carlisle's home! Our little man running with excitement...loved this pic with him running to Daddy!
Did you find any Cole?!
YEA! Abbey and friend Lydia found lots of goodies!
Sweet friends: Martha, Gina, and Erin
Awwww! Look at that little guy...and 31 years later still a little Cookie Monster!!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Abbey made the sweetest hand-made cards and I LOVE the picture she made
of her & daddy (daddy's the one w/3 strands of hair on his head); too funny!!
With Spring in full swing, this last Easter weekend was a wonderfully blessed and full weekend celebrating Chad's 31st birthday, an Easter bunny egg hunt, and rejoicing and being mindful of the ressurection of our Lord and Savior! It was such a great weekend being with our closest friends and family and we so enjoyed watching our kiddos have lots of fun in all this fantastic weather we've been having!! Here's some pics from our weekend!
Oh, and you're probably noticing my fabulous blog makeover so check out Shauna's work on the little button to the left...she'll do an amazing job for you! Thanks Shuana!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the new blog design. Looks like a fun Easter weekend. Yeah for springtime!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so beautiful, and Abbey is so big-girl! I can't believe it! Your new blog look is fabulous and so you. I could have guessed red & gold for your colors. :) Enjoyed our visit yesterday. Seriously, though, I wish that we lived within 15 minutes of each other!
In other news, our newest nephew is going to be born today. Heidi is in the hospital right now. We're heading to FW soon. YAY for new babies!

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

Your blog is so cute! I had lost the link, and just re-found it! You have such a cute family! :-)

Giggi said...

Happy Easter to the Baker's! Love your new layout! I might need one! Love ya'll!