and loved decorating our cupcakes too!
Valentine Hugs!
My Valentine cuties!
February has flown in a flash and with it has come bittersweet changes! We kept with our Valentines tradition and celebrated the 14th over dinner telling each other our top 5 list of what we love MOST about each other (sweet, sweet times). There's nothing more precoius than the look of delight on Abbey & Cole's faces after our MUSHY love fest; they can never hear those encouraging words enough!!
Other FUN things and, grab the kleenex please, bittersweet moments have been Abbey loosing her two middle bottom teeth! I can't believe my baby is loosing her baby teeth!! I still remember those little toothies poking through like it was yesterday! Chad pulled the first (Wednesday) and I the second (Sunday); Abbey shed a few tears but then grinned ear to ear when we showed her the tooth and reminded her that now she gets her grown up teeth! It brought back some hilarious moments for both Chad and I of loosing or shall I say having our teeth yanked out by parents; all I have to say is dental floss and door knob...who ever came up with that barbaric idea anyways?!! Enjoy all the toothless pictures! :)
More posts to come...TONS of BIRTHDAY pics and stories of our lil lady turning 5!!
No comments:
Post a Comment