skip to main |
skip to sidebar
God is Good
This last weekend was super busy but a lot of fun with the whole Baker crew down to visit. We had Chris and Kelly down from Dallas and Courtney from Abilene for the family portrait. Charles Foster did the pictures and I think they are going to turn out fabulous as Abbey would say! This week has also been filled with firsts for Cole. He started sucking his thumb (what can you do), started putting weight on his legs standing, and is trying to pull himself up out of the infant carrier! He is growing up so fast! Abbey, Cole, and I have been enjoying the GORGEOUS weather we've been having and taking our wagon rides outside. This verse has come to mind this week: "The heavens tell of the glory of God. The skies display His marvelous craftmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make Him known." Psalm 19:1-2 May we all just take time to look up even when life is busy and chaotic and thank Him for all He's created and that He is in control over all.
1 comment:
What a beautiful family!! Little Cole is growing up too quickly on me!! I can't wait to see the family portrait!! Things here have been so crazy w/ sick baby, sick me, & Brian travelling. We are meeting w/ our realtor tomorrow, finally. I meet w/ my dr. on Tuesday for my first appt (hard to believe, huh?) I'll call you sometime after that to catch up!!! Love you, friend!!
Post a Comment